MONROE POLICE BENEVOLENT ASSOCIATION
|Home||Mission Statement||FAQ Page||Chief's Crime Prevention Tips||Services||Forms||Community Events||Village Ordinances||Officers||Supervisors||Detectives||Retired Members||Links||P.B.A.||Employment Opportunities|
The Monroe Police Benevolent Association (PBA) is represented by all Police Officers, Detectives, Sergeants and Dispatchers of the Monroe Police Department. We are affiliated with the New York State Union of Police Association (NYSUPA).
Our PBA Board is elected every 2 years and we have our own bylaws. The current PBA Board is as follows:
Stephen Dunn -President
Joseph Ryle - Vice-President
Douglas Krauss - Secretary
Christopher Gatto - Treasurer
The Monroe PBA makes donations throughout the year to various youth sports programs and the community including:
- The PBA sponsor's the annual "Monroe Idol" which is held during the Cheese Festival.
- The PBA donated park equipment to the Handicap Park located on Franklin Avenue.
- The PBA purchased 1 of our departments defibrillators.
- The PBA donates every year to the Monroe-Woodbury High School All Night Graduation Party.
- The PBA sponsors and donates to our annual Toys for Tots Program.
* Please be advised that the Monroe PBA will never solicit for donations by telephone. Please contact us if you receive a request for donation via telephone as it is a scam.